Crockpot Balsamic Pork Roast
Servings: 8 • Size: 3 oz pork • Old Points: 5 • Weight Watcher Points+: 5 pt Calories: 214 • Fat: 12 g • Carb: 4 g • Fiber: 0 g • Protein: 21 g • Sugar: 3 g Sodium: 196 mg • Cholest: 72 mg
Author: Big Messy Man
Recipe type: Entree
- 2 pound boneless pork shoulder roast (sirloin roast)
- kosher salt, to taste
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ⅓ cup chicken or vegetable broth
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Season the pork with salt, garlic powder and red pepper flakes and place it into the slow cooker. Mix together the broth and vinegar and pour it over the pork, then pour the honey over and set the timer for 4 hours on High or 6-8 hours on Low.
- Once the pork is cooked and tender (it should shred easily with a fork), remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Break apart lightly with two forks and put back into the slow cooker and ladle ½ cup sauce over the pork and keep warm until ready to eat.